Linking your CommerceOwl recipe website with Shopify could not be more simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to your Shopify website's admin section and click Online Store > Navigation > Main Menu. This will open the main menu options (usually at the top of your website.
2. Click Add menu item to add our recipe menu.
3. Go to your admin page in CommerceOwl and click Store on the bottom left.
4. In the Subdomain section, right click and copy the link to your recipe site in the section that says You can access your recipe site using: https://yoursite.commerceowl.com/
Note: If you prefer to have your recipes under recipes.yourcompany.com, you can set that up by following these instructions: https://help.commerceowl.com/en/articles/3193192-adding-a-custom-address-for-your-recipe-website-e-g-recipes-yourcompany-com
6. Go back to your Shopify admin section. You should see the Add menu item screen.
7. For the Name, enter "Recipes", or something that's suitable.
8. For the Link field, paste the link you just copied from CommerceOwl. Be sure to click the link when it appears in the popup.
9. Finally click Add.
10. Once you click Add, now you should see the new menu item you just created. Click Save menu and that's all there is to it!